Here is a heavy duty immune boosting protocol, when you feel the sick-train roaring down the tracks! Do not delay as every hour counts to beat this thing!
+Load up on your vitamins (from the office of Dr. Diane Farley-Jones):
1. Increase Vitamin D to 20,000 iu daily for 1 week*.
2. Take Vitamin C 2,000 mg 3 x day for 1 week*.
3. Take Vitamin A 25,000 iu 3 x day for 1 week*
4. Take a high quality fish oil 1800-3600 mg daily*.
+Use a pure essential oils like Cinnamon, Oregano, Clove, Orange, Lemon and Peppermint (or whatever oil you have-- almost any high quality essential oil will benefit your body, by raising your vibration).
1. Apply 1-2 drops on the skin (bottoms of feet, the spine, and behind the ears are my go-to), 3-6 x day.
2. Drop oils under the tongue or ingest via a veggie capsule IF the manufacturer says your brand of oil, is safe to ingest. 10-15 drops a day. For adults, that is not too much when it's freight train!
3. Diffuse oils aromatically all day and night.
+Gargle charged water or colloidal silver 3-4 x a day. Swallow.
+Get lots of sleep.
A SECRET WEAPON:
If something feels like it's is in the sinuses, the throat, we suggest you support the ear's simultaneously. If it's in the ears, and the ears aren't treated, getting better will take twice as long! Click HERE for our Ear Health Workshop.
If you have tried everything and it doesn't seem to be working, read THIS blog post for reminders on why sometimes we get sick. It's important to consider your emotional health and stress levels.
This site offers health and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or a health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site, is solely at your own risk.