Learn the ancient practice and cleansing technique of oil pulling with @healthyhappyKy
Oil pulling is an ancient practice and cleansing technique used to detoxify your blood, cleanse your system + much more. Thanks @healthyhappyKy for the tutorial!
HOW TO OIL PULL:
1. Pour one tablespoon of selected "swishing" oil in mouth. Add 1-5 drops of chosen essential oils.
2. Swish oils around in your mouth. Move it around in the mouth and through teeth. The oil will begin to get watery as it mixes with saliva. Keep swishing.
3. Swish for 20 minutes.
4. When swishing is complete, spit the oils in the trash can. Do not spit oils down the sink.
5. Rinse mouth out with warm water.
+Eliminates bad breath
+Boosts immune system
+Detoxes blood from heavy metals, toxins and chemicals.
1. Oil pulling should be done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It is not recommended to be done at any other time.
2. Choose a "swishing" oil that is cold-pressed or extra-virgin. I.e. Sunflower, coconut, castor, avocado, black cumin, cedar nut, safflower. Each oil has particular properties. Click here to learn more.
3. Choose an essential oil that supports a particular health concern you have (intra oral absorption is very effective!). We like Lemon and Frankincense for blood cleansing and detoxification.
4. If jaw muscles get sore, relax the jaw and use the tongue to help move the liquid. You should feel very comfortable, with practice.
5. Adding a good quality sea salt to the water you rinse with, adds antimicrobial action, can soothe any inflammation or irritation and is effective in rinsing out any residual mouth toxins.
6. If experiencing an urge to swallow during pulling session prior to the 20 minute mark, spit the oil out and begin again and resume the session until the change in the liquid (described above) has occurred. With practices, the urge to spit out, if present, diminishes over time.
1. Do not swallow the oils.
2. Do not tilt your head back.
3. Results may vary.
4. Not intended to treat or diagnose medical.
5. Consult a physician before Oil Pulling.
Note: The Essential Life Book pictured in video has hundreds of oil recipes, how-to's and great info for living a natural life with essential oils. It can be purchased here.
"The work of well-being". On-line and on-site workshops created to inspire women to take their health + happiness into their own hands by incorporating holistic principles, products and practices.
Contact us: email@example.com